Learning Log 1

Learning Log 1
(6/07/2016) 

This week was the first week of Computer Application in English Technology subject. Teacher explained the course syllabus for the understanding of all students. Teacher gave the information about the abbreviations that we have to know and can use them well such as ESOL, TESOL, ELL, PDF, ESL, EFL, and ELT. Moreover, teacher explained for the Technology in English Teaching such as tape recorders, language, laboratories, video, CALL (CD ROM),and TELL(internet and web-based tools). My happiness from studying today was I could learn how to make web blog by myself. The teacher taught me about what the blog means, gave me for information about how to start to make my web blog. After that, I searched free template for using in my blog. I felt happy with my learning today. I thought, this subject was very important for us so much because everyone could apply the knowledge that received from the class to use in daily life or working in the future well.  

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.