Learning Log 11

Learning Log 11
(06/09/2016) 

       This week, I couldn’t go to study in class but I tried to follow the lesson from my friends. They told me about the lesson today; learned about how to use program Adobe Captivate 8 further more. Teacher taught to create Adobe Captivate 8 to be clearly. For making this project we have to start from added blank project and chose the size 1024*768 as the teacher assigned to do. After that, clicked 'create', chose blank theme and put student's name in CALL and added power point into Adobe Captivate 8 program. Then, teacher taught to make the test in this program. Moreover, we could add picture, audio, or video in this program also. So, I tried to use this program by myself. It’s make me have more understanding about this program. I think, this program would be useful for my teaching in the future surely.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.