Learning Log 6

Learning Log 6
(09/08/2016)
               This day I learned how to analysis the data with Antconc Website and made my special corpus. The teacher taught me to be known all of information about corpus. I knew the function words in my information. There were 89181 words in my corpus. My topic was travel. There were terminologies and collocation word such as tourism, ticket, or visit. There were local grammar liked one word had two parts of speech. In addition, It was style of word liked simile, use of relative clause, comparison, transitional and adverb of frequency structure etc. Moreover, there were content knowledge. For example, use of acronyms, abbreviated and use “mean” to give the meaning of the terms.  After that, the teacher showed me about using corpus in translation. So, this day I was really happy when I learned the new thing that my teacher asked me to do.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.