Learning Log 12


Learning Log 12
(20/09/2016) 
               This week, I learned about how to use program Adobe Captivate 8 further more. Teacher taught to create Adobe Captivate 8 to be clearly same as every last week. For today teacher taught to create the sign our button. So we had to go to interactions tool before click button option. After that, we could type a text in the button. So, I type a text “SIGN OUT” And then, I created 2 button for make “YES” and “NO” button to allow the learning click. If they wanted to sign out from the program, they could click “YES” button. So, if they didn’t want to sign out from the program, they could click “NO button to confirm again after click sign out button. After that, teacher taught how to create exercise, pre-test and post-test in my project. So we had to go to slides tool and click a question slide to create my exercise, pre-test and post-test. Moreover, I learned the creating matching exercise by using the picture to match with a text or sentence. Therefore, in adding a picture I could go to media tool and click image option to import the picture into my project.
Today I had a lot of knowledge about using the Captivate Program to make a Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL). I think, I could apply the knowledge that I got today to use in making my project correct.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.