Learning Log 5

Learning Log 5
(2/08/2016) 


        This week, I answered the question and reviewed the knowledge from the article that teacher gave me before learned about Corpus. Then, teacher taught me how to use the http://www.corpus.leeds.ac.uk for used to apply in making my corpus. Before I started to make my corpus, teacher suggested me for ANTCONC web was the method that could use in making corpus. After that, teacher taught me to make the corpus by myself. So, I found the information that I interested in first. After that, I needed to find around 50,000 words to make my corpus for next week. Teacher taught me how to use Thai corpus for CORPUS CHULA Web, it made me had more understanding about using the corpus. Moreover, teacher explained a corpora worksheet for our discussion and reviewing together. Finally, teacher told about the activities in clad for next week.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.