Learning Log 3



Learning Log 3
(20/07/2016) 
Today, I joined the seminar about Linguistics for Teaching English by Professor Dr. Budsaba Kanoksilapatham, lecturer of Linguistics from English Department, Faculty of Art,Silpakorn University. She gave us for many information about linguistics that we never know and told for many skills that a teacher need to have. There were Teaching methods/pedagogy and Linguistic competence.
After that, she taught us how to read or pronounce the word correctly. I learned Phonetics and Phonology such as how to produce the letter h and consonant sounds and how to read vowel sounds. Moreover, she told us for her learning experiences when she was in America and how different between British culture and American culture, it’s really fun because she was funny teacher. So, I really happy to listen her all the time. After that, I did the pre-test about intonation. She taught and review how to stress the vocabulary from the test after we finished. Then, I learned collocation and Syntax, Pragmatics, Sociolinguistics, Lexical Semantics slang word and a little corpus linguistics information. She explained what about corpus linguistics means in Thai and teach how to use corpus linguistics for learning and teaching. The seminar made me know many good skills for teaching that I never know, made me know how to use English language well and made me happy with the really funny lecturer.
Finally, I thought all of knowledge that I received today was would be useful that we could apply to use for our everyday life, for studying and working in the future.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.